Geez... Guess what I found on Wikipedia...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Heh. No kiddin there, EG.....John Grisham went to somewhere around 30 publishers before giving up. His wife dug his first manuscript out of the closet and sent it to a friend who knew a guy at a small publishing house that Grisham hadn't tried. They decided to run with it, and look where he's at now! *g*

Anyhow...that's how the legend goes.

Maestro, I'm gonna check on a publisher in Gettysburg, PA that is from my hometown that prints nothing but Military books. The local paper did a story on him recently and he appears to be a good guy. I'm gonna search and get his info if you're interested.

Maestro, I'm gonna check on a publisher in Gettysburg, PA that is from my hometown that prints nothing but Military books. The local paper did a story on him recently and he appears to be a good guy. I'm gonna search and get his info if you're interested.

Hey, it would be nice... Unfortunately it's too late for my first book... It is still linked to PublishAmerica until May 30th 2013 (date that my publishing contract will end). But it would certainly be a great thing for my upcoming work.

Does he have a website ? Would he be interrested to deal directly with the author ?

I'll try to find more. I saw a news article on him because he was from my hometown and doing good, clipped it and now lost it. I'm gonna search around or call the paper. Some people there I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back