German Bomber Turrets

krieghund

Senior Airman
610
46
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Location
Riyadh
Anyone have the specs, ie., weight of the turrets used on german bombers?

HDL-151, EDL-131, FW-19, FW-20 and others


Thanks
 

Attachments

Ok Thanks I searched that site but didn't see it till now. Glad it wasn't a snake.

I am gathering all the info on the weapons which were on the Ju-290 and Fw-200 to get the proper weight for the Ju-390V-2 which is rumored to have flown to a spot near NYC. I have the BMW-801D information sorted and now working on the extra weight over the Ju-390V-1 by arming it like the Ju-290A4.

next is the fuel load..It appears the V-1 load was 9007 US gallons but the V-2 is supposed to have six auxilary tanks installed in the cargo bay (I think 550 Imp Gal each)

Thanks
 
I check here every couple of days. I beleive this file was just created and is why you didnt find it. Link below on the new area updates. Click on first link. Gives you a list of new things.

Luftwaffe Cockpits
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back