German Guncam footage

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I was telling that to RG, who said you could bring one down with a single 5.56 round. The B-17 was armoured, so you couldn't.

You got to love experts...really, people like Blackwolf should just stop and get back to modelling.

Nah, he was trying to be smart 'cos it looked like RG had made me look like a fool...and BlackWolf wanted to get in there and join the fun... ;)

back on topic............ 3cm heavy hitter

I see folk are quoting from our web-pages again......... :D by the way Richard Franz is a good friend ...............

Attachments

• mk108-1.jpg
    mk108-1.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 552
RG_Lunatic said:
22MB MPEG movie! I suggest you save it to disk and then view it.

Enjoy!

=S=

Lunatic
Hello ol' boy. A big thank you for posting that gun cine footage.Watching that has brought back my Messerschmitt twitch. Can anyone else produce such goods here ? Excellent post, top hole...Must dash chaps.

Tally Ho.

Speaking of ice...

"but for my own sake I do not regret this journey, which has shown that Englishmen can endure hardships, help one another, and meet death with as great a fortitude as ever in the past. We took risks, we knew we took them; things have come out against us, and therefore we have no cause for complaint, but bow to the will of providence, determined still to do our best to the last...Had we lived, I should have had a tale to tell of the hardihood, endurance, and courage of my companions which would have stirred the heart of every Englishman. These rough notes and our dead bodies must tell the tale, but surely, surely, a great rich country like ours will see that those who are dependent on us are properly provided for".

Robert Falcon Scott.

RIP my dear fellow countrymen :cry:

plan_D said:
Nah, he was trying to be smart 'cos it looked like RG had made me look like a fool...and BlackWolf wanted to get in there and join the fun... ;)

Actually, no. I wasn't being 'smart', and it wasn't directed towards anyone in particular. I was rather serious in making a broad, if not brief, editorial comment, so to speak.

Fade to Black...

RG_Lunatic said:
Have any of you been able to download this file successfully?

=S=

Lunatic

Yep, It played as soon as I clicked It. Anyway, Ive seen the last movie (10)before. Everytime someone mentions ww2 aircraft, they show that movie.
I always thought I that it was from a bf 109 G. there was only 1 stream of tracers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back