Germans demand apology for allied bombing raids

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I just preferred to do it that way as I was thinking in between times, + Broadband in Australia is a tad slow sometimes as it would take a day and a bit to download 700mb. Anyway, in summary a Free Britain was important and therefore the Germans were moving to attempt to crush the light of Britain. It is probably safe as I said to assume that Free Britain was a source of inspiration to the Resistence groups in occupied countries during those long hard years. The Germans would have engaged in wholesale slaughter and mayhem. No bombing campaign on the cities may have left Hitler to rebuild his armies and come back a thousand times as strong as he was. The potential was there as plans, equipment and men were already being drawn up against Britain just before the attack on the Russians. Britain had to make sure that Germany didn't have the resources to continue to fight an equal battle, and one of these things was cracking the moral of the German people. By late 1944 early 1945 because of the attacks on German by the Allied Bombers the Germans could see that they had no real chance of winning. The German people wanted to try to hold out to surrender to either the Americans or the British, although finally Russian troops entered the city and acted just as viciously as some of the German Forces had during the war. There is only one real thing that the Americans and the British should really apologize for, and that is leaving Berlin to be taken by the Soviets instead of taking it themselves.

:lol: Oh MH, you wouldnt be...SNEAKING ON HERE DURING SCHOL would you? :lol:

Well Im against. With a passion.

:lol:

stupid thing is, we're told to enjoy life when we're young, but how can we?? we spend most of our young lifes in scholl worrying about exams...................

cheddar cheese said:
Nein
Danke
Scheisse
Gutentagen
Schnell
Herr
Oberst
Uber
Auf
Wiedersehen

Wow, 10 words in me vocab!!!!!

Danke-ok
Scheisse-ok
Gutentagen-X "Guten Tag"
Schnell-ok
Herr-ok
Oberst-ok
Uber-ok, but has the accents over it
Auf-ok
Wiedersehen-X, Always used with Auf, as far as I know...

Here're some more: Luft-Sky
Flug-Flight
Car-Auto
Flugzeug-Aircraft
Ja-yes

There ya go...

Oh, yeah, Waffen-Weapons

Users who are viewing this thread

Back