Germans demand apology for allied bombing raids

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Medvedya said:
Oh - not nice. Stories like that....

Have you heard about the guy in Scotland who tried to wack off using a honeydew melon?

He decided, to give it that 'full real' sensation, to warm it up in the microwave first, before carving out a hole to fit the wee fella into.

Except he overlooked one thing. The melon cooked from the inside out, so the middle was roasting hot. You could hear the scream as far away as Kirkwall it was said, and he had a humiliating, and uncomfortable two week stay in hospital for 2nd degree burns.

Heard that before, damn funny :lol:

cheddar cheese said:
Man jailed after shooting his testicles Tue 13 July, 2004 19:28

LONDON (Reuters) - A British man who accidentally shot himself in the testicles after drinking 15 pints of beer has been jailed for five years for possessing an illegal firearm, a court spokesman says.

:shock: :sad2: :crazy: Oh Puh-leez, that has got to be punishment enough! :lol:

I'm sorry. I'll state this plainly for those of you that couldn't follow my well-reasoned arguments as stated out there. I am against Britain apologizing and as said I was considering that there was a danger that Germany could continue as a threat. Germany was already re-equipping and holding its own against the Soviets until Winter. It can be said that the bombing raids may have been the reason for the lack of winter cloths and that reaching the German Troops in the Soviet campaign perhaps. Therefore, maybe indirectly the bombing raids did do a great deal of good. I am saying that the only thing the Americans and the British did wrong during the European WW2 was letting the Soviets take Berlin, when they should have done it themselves. Therefore the bombing raids weren't wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back