Get a load of this BS!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hmmm, I see more posts against his statement then postsagreeing with him. I for myself would not like to see the facebook removed. Not because I agree with him, but because this post is all the military fights for, the right to have an opinion and the freedom to publish it.

Marcel, I agree that freedom of speech is an important thing, however when it becomes hate speech then it should not be allowed.

As a veteran of that conflict, I find it very insulting to be compared to murderers. That is what he is doing. In one of his posts he stated that US Soldiers kill civilians by the thousands. That is ignorant, totally false and insulting.

To say you do not agree with something is perfectly fine, but to spread such ignorant hatred is bullshit.

Marcel, I agree that freedom of speech is an important thing, however when it becomes hate speech then it should not be allowed.

As a veteran of that conflict, I find it very insulting to be compared to murderers. That is what he is doing. In one of his posts he stated that US Soldiers kill civilians by the thousands. That is ignorant, totally false and insulting.

To say you do not agree with something is perfectly fine, but to spread such ignorant hatred is bullshit.

That I agree with. The beautiful thing of this facebook is the people opposing him. So he probably isn't spreading anything :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back