Get a load of this BS!! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

GrauGeist

Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung
I just found out there is a group at FaceBook named "soldiers are not heros"...

My sister let me know about it, and I thought it was a joke someone was pulling. So I checked it out, and sure enough, it's a tear-jerking "guns kill" group full of bleeding-heart douchebags.

There's a few other groups that have sprung up trying to get FaceBook to close the group, but nothing has happened so far.

I swear to God I am so sick and freakin' tired of this anti-war, anti-gun, "let's all hold hands and close our eyes so the bad people go away" BS...

Do these people realize that the personal sacrifices made by men and women of our militaries is what enables them to spend all day thinking up new ways to look like total idiots in the comfort and safety of thier coffee houses and dorm-rooms??

Sorry if this sounds a bit strong, but I've had my fill of stupid for one day, and this just about pushed me over the limit.

Here's the link to that idiot's group: soldiers are NOT heroes ;) | Facebook

And here's the link to the group "Petition to remove soldiers are not heroes from FaceBook": Petition to REMOVE "Soldiers are not heroes" from Facebook! | Facebook ← I just joined up.

I am not signing the petition only because I refuse to join facebook. I hope it is removed quickly.

As a newly retired National Guardsman who has "played in the sandbox", this is an insult to all that have worn the uniform of any nation honorably.

These idiots need to read up on how Osama Bin Laden will demand they live their life if it wasn't for us that have served. And you can add other names from history who thought they were the person to rule the world!

Some of our enemies will listen. For the rest, a 50 calibre round between the eyes will readjust their thinking real quick! Sad, but true!

Bill G.

Poorly raised punks who wouldn't know the first thing about dignity, selflessness, or service to others.

Bunch of snotty-nosed brats who've had everything handed to them their entire lives. Drop em in the real world, their tune would change rather quickly. Yeah. I joined the petition to get them off Facebook.

Good luck with that. You can try and talk reason to them, but it's like shouting at the ocean for all the good it'll do.

These people are passionate about thier ignorance, and no matter how well you present facts, truth or common sense to them, it falls on dead ears...

We owe our military a huge debt. Political correctness has become destructive. A society - any society - that flirts with reality to protect the feelings of some of its members is already on the slippery slope.

I've posted the following link because it's an example of how sometimes -- moderators please take note -- there's no "nice" way of telling the truth:

Celestial Junk: You Don't Belong in This Country

Please view and evaluate before deleting.

michaelmaltby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back