getting to know the real cute corporal...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

My god, I remember corpcasselbury. I feel so old!

hey none of you knew ol' corp like i did, we used to argue about the B-17 and lanc, back when 3 posts a night was an absolutely huge ammount, it is arguably those healthy debates that founded the site proper........

HI!i didnt post because of half term...
DerAdler - your wife is GORGEOUS!(yes, i like women too...)
my cats' names are Salt and Pepper, they are very beautiful xxx
i probably prefer sheep but i do like cows quite a lot - especially with ketchup!no, cows are cute...
im ANTI-HUNT, although i can see both sides of it and understand both im still very much anti and NEVER wear real fur.
i have a maths exam on monday next week, wish me luck!
i have started salsa again - WONDERFUL teacher!
post next week, love you all,
corp xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D

reenactment...im going to join a weston group called the garrison and the best military event ive ever been to is Detling military oddyssey(sic) and its F F F F FANTASTIC! so many ss uniforms! *dribbles*

hi cute corp
I used to be in Quantrill's Raiders western club in Essex we raised a lot of money for charity putting on shows best group was the Wild Bunch in Kent they had their own town, horses with imported western saddles and genuine civil war fire arms.

You're banking on her being a 'Cougar' then?

RHRAWWW! :rofl:

Attachments

• images_186.jpg
    images_186.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 684
thankyou all - actually - i did head either past or through the launceston area (had to go from bodmin to tintagel).
ive been really ill for a week since i got back last sunday, but im all better now!
salsa was kinda crap - my teacher yaps too much and moves too fast and is afraid of dominant women and the one decent guy that turned up just kinda brushed me off...i hate men!no, scrap that, i hate those two particular men, not the rest of you...mwah!

well, i have visited the first ww2site i was recommended and found that they have also been to detling so i have contacted them re joining so thanks very much for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back