getting to know the real cute corporal...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

i do all sorts of looks...
passed my IT exam last week...
OH, NEWS ON MY PHOTOS!
i have found a pro. photog. who will hopefully be doing a portfolio for me in b/w (old style) in my forties, re-enactment, goth, dom and corset gear so hopefully i should be able to post them as soon as they're done, coz ive got the bother of going all the way to cornwall for them...oh, and ps, if cheddar cheese wants to meet up on one of his visits to weston and come to my local to meet me and therefore prove once and for all to all you guys that i am female, over three and fairly attractive, then he's welcome...

love to all,

corp xxx

cute corporal said:
i do all sorts of looks...
passed my IT exam last week...
OH, NEWS ON MY PHOTOS!
i have found a pro. photog. who will hopefully be doing a portfolio for me in b/w (old style) in my forties, re-enactment, goth, dom and corset gear so hopefully i should be able to post them as soon as they're done, coz ive got the bother of going all the way to cornwall for them...oh, and ps, if cheddar cheese wants to meet up on one of his visits to weston and come to my local to meet me and therefore prove once and for all to all you guys that i am female, over three and fairly attractive, then he's welcome...

love to all,

corp xxx

Well, thanks for the offer but I have other more important commitments when I go to Weston (no offence!) 8)

No I love tattoos and piercings. Now I do not like it when a girl is completely tattooed and no part of her body is left uninked. I dont like it when they go and use makeup to make there faces look like Brandon Lee out of The Crow. I just like the normal gothic look, a little bit of white powder foundation, black makeup and black hair, and the whole gothic clothing and dresses.

Oh...

Personnally, I don't really care how a girl dresses up, as long as she is cute. I don't really care about tatoos neither (except when it become abusive or when they got something like a skull tatooed somewhere). The thing I really can't stand is piercings (except in the navel). That turns me off.

Speaking of women and tatoos...
A lady walks into a tattoo parlor and wants a tattoo of Paul Newman on the inside of one thigh and a tattoo of Robert Redford on the inside of the other thigh. The tattoo artist works away for a couple of hours and hands the lady a mirror. She looks and is really upset.

She argues that the tattoos look nothing like Redford and Newman. The artist suggests they get someone else to judge. He pulls back the curtain and asks a guy waiting;

"Who do those guys look like?"

The man replies;
"I don't know about the guys on either side, but the one in the middle looks like Willie Nelson!"

An Englishman, Canadian, and a Irishman and an Arab guide are walking though the desert. Things not going well, water gone, burning sun beating down.

Suddenly, through the shimmering heat haze, this gorgeous girl comes strolling along, wearing nothing but a green g-string, with a shamrock on it.

The Irish guy says;

"Begorrah! By the sign of the shamrock, I claim this girl as mine!"

Off he goes with the girl. Little later, another girl strolls on by, wearing nothing but a white g-string with a maple leaf on it.

The Canuck says;

"Heh, by the sign of the maple leaf, I claim this girl as mine eh!"

Off he goes with the girl. Bit later, another girl - white g-string, red rose.

English guy says that by the red rose he claims the girl.

So now the Arab guide is now walking on his own, when a fourth and final girl appears.

She, unlike the others is as naked as a needle.

The Arab looks at the girl, grins, and says...........;

"Ah ha! By the beard of Allah, I claim this girl as mine!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back