Jan 9, 2008 #1 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN http://www.roberthein.dk/screenclean.swf
Jan 9, 2008 #2 wilbur1 Tech Sergeant 1,890 5 Joined Nov 4, 2007 Location Escondido,Ca Thats funny thor lol
Jan 9, 2008 #3 ccheese Member In Perpetuity 12,408 138 Joined Jul 10, 2007 Location Virginia Beach, Va. Personally.... I prefer the pressure washer ! Charles
Jan 9, 2008 #4 Becca Staff Sergeant 831 0 Joined Aug 13, 2007 Location Texas Website www.myspace.com THATS hilarious! The kids will love it, thanks!
Jan 9, 2008 Thread starter #5 Thorlifter Captain 7,993 453 Joined Jun 10, 2004 Location Knoxville, TN Ha. Glad I could help. I already forwarded it to my kids.
Jan 9, 2008 #6 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Thats great! I'm forwarding that to work.
Jan 10, 2008 #7 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. hey not bad Thor..