Greenwood Lake Airshow, West Milford, NJ - September 26-27

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hey folks- This is stephen pavlisko from the airshow- there will not be a b-17- it would be too large to land on our runway.

there will be one at the wings and wheels at teterboro the previous weekend to the airshow.

We do have one or two b-25's, a corsair, an avenger, a c47 skytrain, a formation of snjs, an antov an-2, stearmans, a stuka replica, lots of stearmans, l-series, experimentals, WW2 reenactors, the army airforce historical association, the yankee air force, members from the tuskeegee airmen exhibit, ww2 reenactors, military vehicles from the MTA, and some of the best performers around: Rob Holland, Kirk Wicker, Kendall Simpson, Ron Saglibene, Josh Wilson, Kevin Russo, and lots others. do i need to say more?

you really dont want to miss this one!

airshowwebbanner.jpg

Welcome to the forum, Steve! What I meant was our esteemed member from New Jersey (besides To and myself!) - B-17Engineer - would be there. :)

B-17, it looks like Sunday will be the day for me. TO, I'll give you a call.

Okay, well, I'm going to get this figured out. I may be there Sunday if there is no soccer game. If it's at 10 in the morning I would be there pretty late. I will do my best. I think Saturday would be better though.

I'll go find out my schedule and get back to you. I hope for the best!

Welcome to the forum, Steve! What I meant was our esteemed member from New Jersey (besides To and myself!) - B-17Engineer - would be there. :)

B-17, it looks like Sunday will be the day for me. TO, I'll give you a call.

You're going to come all the way up here from South Jersey? That's dedication! Of course, I drove down to South Jersey with my dad years ago for an air show, so I guess I shouldn't talk.
Just don't bring any of your weirdness up here "Piney"!
:lol:

I'm DEFINATELY wearing my Eagles jersey now!!!! :) And its not Piney - its Flatlander to all youse up Nort!!

TO and myself have targeted Sunday as the day we'll be up there. And I'm bringing a new banner!!

I'm DEFINATELY wearing my Eagles jersey now!!!! :) And its not Piney - its Flatlander to all youse up Nort!!

TO and myself have targeted Sunday as the day we'll be up there. And I'm bringing a new banner!!

And I'm not a "clam digger". :)

A new banner Nj?

Now I'm really excited!

TO

Think I'll put a Stuka in this one.

We have to get everyone who goes to a show to get a pic with a banner. Make a thread of member airshow banners! :)

Good one! Actually, my oldest lives in Bayville. And up here we're pretty much hillbilly's - trucks, hunting, etc.

Good one! Actually, my oldest lives in Bayville. And up here we're pretty much hillbilly's - trucks, hunting, etc.
I dont have any doubts about the Hillbilly handle:lol: with names like Flatlanders, Pineys, Clamdigger, the only ones missing are Flatleartheers and Shelbyville:p
Have a good airshow guys get there early and good seats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back