Greetings To All From ToughOmbre... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yellow = Sh!thole....
nmap2.gif

ombre - don't mislead everyone. You're picture doesn't show the garbage, needles, broken glass, horrid smell, retarded 18 year old abercrombie fitch jack@sses who are so hardcore, and cops harrassing you non-stop and other great fun that is the NJ shore!

Here are some pics of the beach by our house in pensacola:

babydolphin_sm.jpg

beacheast_sm.jpg

beachwest_sm.jpg

blueangel_sm.jpg

Come down south jersey way and you will see the difference. Try "Exit 2". I live in NJ and still knock it. Our politicians teach others how to do it. Famous firsts for NJ:
First in the nation for highest property taxes.
First in the nation for highest car insurance.
Camden poorest city in the US.

I ENVY Mkloby!!!!!

Ombre - I was just messin with ya. spent 22 years in NJ. I actually love the state, but it's the politics there that I abhor...

Lighten up buddy :D

I would move if I could. And just to clarify. I love Jersey. Nowhere else you can go to both a major city and the shore within an hour of each other and get farmland, forest, pine barrens, etc.

Its the PEOPLE. Arrogant, condesending, greedy, irresponsible people. This is where they invented NIMBYs and gangster politics. We set the standard. :(

Two guys are in New Jersey driving around in the middle of the night and are terribly lost. "Have you figured out were we are?" the driver asks his friend "No, but the smell of this place is getting worse." About that time their headlights shine onto a sign - "Welcome to Staten Island."

Two guys are in New Jersey driving around in the middle of the night and are terribly lost. "Have you figured out were we are?" the driver asks his friend "No, but the smell of this place is getting worse." About that time their headlights shine onto a sign - "Welcome to Staten Island."

:lol: Last time I was home I cut through staten island to get to bayonne because of traffic. Man that stench, it's ridiculous when you get close to the dumps!

:lol:

I want to apologize if I got out of line earlier but this state sometimes gets me frustrated and laughing at the same time.

The head of my union is the girlfriend of the Gov. and he's laying in a hospital because he broke the law and didn't wear a seatbelt! I hope he gets well but sheesh!:rolleyes:

I personally hope he gets well, and then gets a ticket. I'm tired of politicians getting passes on all this crap that the regular folk get hit for. It's a load of bull. The NJ political machine is an extremely corrupt one. It's always just one scandal after another. I never heard the end of it for over a month w/ mcgreevy and his antics. MY buddies put me through the ringer for that one. Anonymous sex at truck stops!!! WTF!? I heard they're still trying to fund several billion dollars for road repair up there. Are the highways up there are still falling apart. The graft that goes on is just amazing, all the way down to the local gov't.

I'm in local gov and you are correct, it still continues. In the past year we have had three politicians get caught with no-show jobs just to pad their pension.

Man, what a wild thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back