Hangar 14 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hunter Hawk

Airman
Apr 3, 2008
Masterton, Wairarapa
here is some pics from my local airfield hope they come up

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 183
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 180
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    104.8 KB · Views: 178
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 240
Yep now these look much better.I can see them fully.Nice pics. :D :D

Of what WW1 plane is the cockpit?

the cockpit shot is an SE5A built by the vintage avaitor and that is myself posing in front of the P-40!!! in the background of the first shot is a Phalz (phlaz, not sure on the spelling) from the film "Blue max" and the front one from King Kong!! owned by Mr Peter Jackson!!!

You hear about Peter Jacksons new movie?I know rethorical question

Dambusters

just heard they're gonna call Guy Gibson's dog Niger not ******

I'm annoyed ,I'm not racist but I mean come on how many war movies these days have inaccuracies ,this is just gonna make me so Pissed off when I hear Guy Gibson call his dog Niger .....WTF

Its bloody history! I'm actually really annoyed at this

I go into town(not just in town but also on the bus,at school etc) and hear quite a few black people call other black people "a ******" but oh no when if a white person calls a black person a ****** they're a racist?of course I wouldn't call them one unless it was a mate and I was joking but they do it

In New Zealand the maori word for white person is Pakeha which by maori the true translation is "white dog" but somehow thats not racist

I can't stand how sensitive racism is

I'm not saying that I would call a black person a ****** ever its wrong but for this movie its a dog and its history

I'm not the slightest bit racist but when my sorta movies(WAR) have these sorts of inaccuracies all because of racism I get pissed off.

Agree with 109, especially in this case. The word in question was originally derived from the French, where, unable to pronounce it properly, non-French speakers said the word the way we now know it. Furthermore, at the time of Gibson's dog, the word was neither derogatory or insulting, and was in common useage, particularly for such things as the names of pets. If as much time was spent on peace-keeping, medicine, looking after the elderly and so on as is spent on this absolutley F*****g stupid political correctness, then perhaps the world would be a much better place.

Just a little thought: You complain about using or not using a certain word out of political correctness (or what some people see as that), yet you use *** instead of the word. How strange is that? :lol: No offence meant.

Krabat

What three letter word do I use instead of the word?

are you talking about the stars like these ******* that cover up the word n.i.g.g.e.r?

Yes, I was speaking about the stars that stand for the name of Gibson's dog. :lol: The three stars don't mean anything special. But we're off topic now. This is more for the spray and pray section.

Krabat

Ok some more shots here if one of the mods could re-size them for me would be great and 109/Dan here's one of the mighty Corsair!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg