Aug 16, 2010 #1 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,823 40,214 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Here you mate, this is what they look like.....get a few shots of the sprues later.
Aug 16, 2010 #2 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Isn't that a rebox of the Trimaster/Dragon D-9?
Aug 16, 2010 Thread starter #3 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,823 40,214 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... True Master Wayne! Since I have the Eduard Dora-9 and plan to get a few more, I'm giving these two to Harrison....
True Master Wayne! Since I have the Eduard Dora-9 and plan to get a few more, I'm giving these two to Harrison....
Aug 16, 2010 #4 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Appreciate Jan! Dora 9's look fierce! Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
Aug 17, 2010 #5 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. The Dora a personal favourite of mine!
Aug 17, 2010 Thread starter #6 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,823 40,214 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... And I used dislike, think that it was ugly.... Now, I can't get enough of them, I want one in my garage!
And I used dislike, think that it was ugly.... Now, I can't get enough of them, I want one in my garage!
Aug 17, 2010 #7 B-17engineer Colonel 14,953 92 Joined Dec 9, 2007 Location Revis Island. Lemme know when that happens!
Aug 17, 2010 Thread starter #8 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,823 40,214 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... It's a done deal wee man!