Hasegawa 1/72 FW 190

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

nsmekanik

Senior Airman
Apr 26, 2005
Nanton
My latest completion, a mix of kit and AeroMaster Decals
IMG_1354.JPG
IMG_1355.JPG
IMG_1357.JPG
IMG_1361.JPG
IMG_1362.JPG

The Pitot tube is officially in a Martian orbit..

Thank you all :),
Very nice. Would love to see more of your work.
Certainly :pilotsalute:
I don't have much worth posting at the moment, but here is a teaser, here it is with the Airfix kit. The difference in the upper color is that that the Airfix kit is painted with WEM paints where as the Hasegawa RLM 74/75 is with Mr.Hobby Lacquers.The RLM 74 was a bit to light for my taste so I added some black to it ( a bit to much it seems). Not perfect but it will do since I'm almost out of WEM's which will cost stupid money to replace.

IMG_1360.JPG
IMG_1358.JPG

If you want liked WEM paints then you are fortunate that they are still produced in the UK by Sovereign Hobbies under the Colorcoats label. These are available in the US. but as I am in Canada, I can only get them from the US but at great shipping costs via FedX. I bought them when they were produced BY WEM, but as they would not have all they paints in stock I have lots of some, like 3 tins of RLM76, and very little of others such as RLM74 which I'm almost out of.

Thanks for all the positive comments Guy's. In response to being asked if I had considered joining a group build, at this time I'm working my way through kits that have been started, and I find posting builds as they progress a bit more then I'm up to at the moment, so I've decided to linger and post up any aircraft I've managed to finish up. Certainly enjoying the fruits of everyone's efforts here so far :pilotsalute:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back