Hasegawa Fw 190D9 1/32

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Silver wings1

Airman
Apr 9, 2017
Rosendale, New York
Here is a picture of my completed FW 190D-9. It has all aftermarket details from Eagle editions

IMG_0037_8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job but more pictures would be nicer! Did you use the Eagle resin cockpit? I have a Dora build coming up with the Eagle Editions resin cockpit but I always have such bad luck with the fit on resin interiors. Further insight on your experience with the Eagle upgrades would be most helpful.

Thank you all. I used all the Eagle Editions parts that were available including the cockpit and Quick Boost exhaust. There was some fussing on the parts but in the end they all went together nicely. The machine guns came from Acupuncture needles which I got when I was taking my wife for help with the acupuncturist I set up the propeller tubing with brass and rubber to ease the rotation.When I settle down a bit I will try to post more pictures. I am also thinking of posting a picture of an Airfix 1/24 Spitfire mk1 that I built in the early 70's. I scratch built the opening door on it adding scratch built hinges . When the pilot climbs in and sits on the seat it is pulled closed on the hinges and the canopy is pulled forward on the rails.I love going to the hilt, but boy it sure adds to the time for completion,but very satisfying.I am still thinking of buying the engine and all detail parts for the Hasegawa Bf 109G-6 and also thinking of getting the Airfix Typhoon 1/24. Also hoping on starting the Build of the Trumpeter Me 262 1a 1/32 that I have. I hope to live long enough to finish these things but the way that I scratch build and add after market details!! However remember "He who dies with the most toys wins: LOL :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back