Have the Russians lost their minds? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Seriously, guys. No thoughts on this?!?
Ahh, I missed that last one, but a very valid point.

The age of the universe and the diversity and infinite number of stars/solar systems would make the argument for countless opportunities for life to evolve. Our solar system itself is quite young when compared to the majority of star systems out there, so who's to say that we're just now playing catch-up to other sentient worlds?

As far a visitors to this world, I think there has been some. Many of the personal accounts seem to defy explanation and one of the most fascinating accounts of something "other wordly" would be in the Old Testament's book of Ezekiel. You have to put yourself into Ezekiel's shoes and try and imagine what he was seeing, and then describe it with the knowledge of a Bronze Age man. What we see and do every day as habit would have completely blown the minds of men back in those days.

I will say that 99% of "sightings" are explainable or the rantings of tinfoil hat users. However, there is that 1% that is, in my opinion, very legitimate.

Ahh, I missed that last one, but a very valid point.

The age of the universe and the diversity and infinite number of stars/solar systems would make the argument for countless opportunities for life to evolve. Our solar system itself is quite young when compared to the majority of star systems out there, so who's to say that we're just now playing catch-up to other sentient worlds?

As far a visitors to this world, I think there has been some. Many of the personal accounts seem to defy explanation and one of the most fascinating accounts of something "other wordly" would be in the Old Testament's book of Ezekiel. You have to put yourself into Ezekiel's shoes and try and imagine what he was seeing, and then describe it with the knowledge of a Bronze Age man. What we see and do every day as habit would have completely blown the minds of men back in those days.

I will say that 99% of "sightings" are explainable or the rantings of tinfoil hat users. However, there is that 1% that is, in my opinion, very legitimate.

Yee-Haww! There is a very definite "thing" going on, and it puzzles me. All throughout history there are accounts of what I like to call the "little f*ckers". They appear in every culture across the globe playing the same tricks. Fairies, Gnomes, what-have-you... This is well documented... Check out the excellent book by Dr. Jaques Vallie, (not sure of the spelling, he is French.) "Passport to Magonia". It is a mind blower. The thing that interests me most is that all the sighting seem to reflect what the people of the time expected to see. In the 1500's people in Europe saw round objects and rods. In the 1890's they saw incredible flying machines that we now know could not fly. But to the people of those times they seemed credible. In the 1950's sightings were of "rockets" and "robots". Today we have sighting of "grey" aliens and discs. The truly disconcerting thing is that, sometimes they seem to be solid objects that can leave physical traces, when they wish... All I can say is,... whatever they are,.... they s#ck!

Personally I think 0.1% is a more likely percentage for me, if we exist, and life can life in extremes of pressures and temperatures around undersea vents, then life must exist somewhere else too, where and how 'often' it is is another matter we will never know until we meet others in a friendly manner to learn and discuss things.

...Assuming were mentally able to take the shock 'revelation' of not being alone (and that what ever deities we think are ours, are more concerned with other older life forms too) and proceed to learning; something I fear may not happen in my lifetime or many of them strung together, the number of extremists of religious, political, cultural of militaristic uber-hawks similar thinking espousements around, that seem to want anything that doesn't agree with them ideally (to their views) eradicated in some form or another.

Mmm that makes me sound very cynical, but I think its optimism tempered with a pessimistic edge, or pessimism highlighted by optimistic hope either both or one of them viewed towards realism.

Last edited:
I have often speculated on the idea of other worlds and the developments of their civilizations. I think it might be the greatest cosmic joke that if one world achieves technology, the next closest is above or below that level so they miss the "transmissions".
I personally find it hard to believe that,
1) If other species have mastered space flight and managed to conquer the problems of travel through light years, they could not avoid New Mexico. (Oh, noooo... Roswell!!!!, crash!!!)
2) Given that they could avoid the above, why would they find it necessary to keep appearing to random people over the ages.
3) They are bizarre. Throughout all recorded history they exhibit the same behavior. Strange habits that seem benign, then on further examination seem sinister.
I don't know what is going on, but I will continue to investigate till the end of my time here.

They don't come from space. They originate in San Francisco, which explains why every male abductee is anal probed and the women are never impregnated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back