Have the Russians lost their minds?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the conference was in january....did he let the alien secret out of the bag or did they ( the aliens ) replace him with a look alike who side stepped the topic?? putin will start blaming aliens for shooting things out of the sky.....and claim they have a secret base in the ukraine and that he is the real purpose of the russians attack there...they are trying to save the rest of the world....

Last edited:
Alien-Putin--43903.jpg

miley cyrus probably can.....because she is bacially just bieber with boobs
Wait...what? She has boobs?

Putin always was a little on the crazy side of the spectrum...
Putin may or may not believe in aliens, but he's certainly not crazy.

He rose from being a KGB nobody, to a being a Stalin protege.

Clever, scheming, manipulative, narsassistic, dangerous: yes - Crazy: no.

The Russians are serious about this E.T. stuff. I have looked into the evidence. Beyond the wackjobs out there, a definite mystery exists. Well respected members of the aero-space industries have stories. (No, not Bob Lazar.)
Gordon Cooper, Buzz Aldrin, and other "Steely eyed missile men". These guys dealt in facts of science. Sure, some of the things that have been said are incredible, but not too many years ago the idea of a bomb that could destroy an entire city was beyond belief. Even a little over one hundred years ago, very learned men declared that man would never fly.
I like to keep an open mind about this. Science tell us that the building blocks of life are everywhere in the universe. Is it beyond possibility that life not only developed on other planets, but that they might have progressed beyond our understanding and journeyed here?
There are weird anomalies on this planet. The more we discover, the more we find that we cannot explain. (And no, I'm not saying aliens built the Pyramids.)
Bore holes in South America. Regularly spaced, and infinitely old. Entire mountaintops gone. Perfectly flat. No rubble to be found while surrounding peaks are untouched. Any geologist will tell you just how unlikely that is.
The list goes on.....
And, yes, I do believe that J.F.K. was shot by a triangular assassination team.
Do the math. Think for yourselves. Outside the box is a wonderful place to be.

The Russians are serious about this E.T. stuff. I have looked into the evidence. Beyond the wackjobs out there, a definite mystery exists. Well respected members of the aero-space industries have stories. (No, not Bob Lazar.)
Gordon Cooper, Buzz Aldrin, and other "Steely eyed missile men". These guys dealt in facts of science. Sure, some of the things that have been said are incredible, but not too many years ago the idea of a bomb that could destroy an entire city was beyond belief. Even a little over one hundred years ago, very learned men declared that man would never fly.
I like to keep an open mind about this. Science tell us that the building blocks of life are everywhere in the universe. Is it beyond possibility that life not only developed on other planets, but that they might have progressed beyond our understanding and journeyed here?
There are weird anomalies on this planet. The more we discover, the more we find that we cannot explain. (And no, I'm not saying aliens built the Pyramids.)
Bore holes in South America. Regularly spaced, and infinitely old. Entire mountaintops gone. Perfectly flat. No rubble to be found while surrounding peaks are untouched. Any geologist will tell you just how unlikely that is.
The list goes on.....
And, yes, I do believe that J.F.K. was shot by a triangular assassination team.
Do the math. Think for yourselves. Outside the box is a wonderful place to be.

Seriously, guys. No thoughts on this?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back