Heinkel Heli III H-6

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sounds about right Mag, depending on the aircraft you want to build. Best to go by a colour profile or (preferably) photos if you can though, rather than trust Italeri's box art...

I am intending to buy this kit for the MTO build. Does anyone know what paint colors I would need?

From looking at the picture I am guessing a black green / dark green and a form of sky...

1/72 Heinkel Heli III H-6 (ita0121) Italeri Plastic Model Plastic Model Airplane 1/70-1/79 Scale

That color scheme is likely RLM 70/71 over 65 as in this shot:

2_49.jpg

Another alternative would be RLM 79 ( Sand Brown) over RLM 78 (Blue)

2_10.jpg

or you can go with a mottle of RLM 80 over the RLM 79

2_19.jpg

all three images from Wings Palette

WINGS PALETTE - Heinkel He.111

According to the kit manual the camo scheme for the bomber seen in the art on the top box consists of Model Master 1728 - Light Ghost Grey - FS36375, Model Master 1591 Olive Green - RAL 6003, Model MAster 1764 - Europe Dark Green - FS34092.

The He111H-6 of KG26 used over The North Sea 1941/1942.

Woj, can you look up the scheme for 2: "FK + 1H", II/KG 26, Mediterranean, 1942-43".

That would be the one im doing for MTO. What paints and such?

That's a pity you haven't told me about it earlier.
I can but not tody yet.Sorry:( If you can wait I'll post these datas tomorrow.

Have you lost the kit manual or what?

Last edited:
I haven't bought the kit yet.. I was asking the paints so if I didnt have one I could order it with the kit and not double pay damn shipping charges. Just planning and getting everything square before I order. I can wait :)

I see...So OK tomorrow you will have these datas here.

Woj, kgambit sent me the colors. And, I just found a picture of what it looks like, sort of.

Edit** Just noticed you found the picture too dwight, haha. Looks a mottle of olive green over the sand. Well alteast I know the colors are all correct and such. A fun plane this will be!

Attachments

• 2_19.jpg
    2_19.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Woj, kgambit sent me the colors. And, I just found a picture of what it looks like, sort of.

No problem.I have got them as well.So if you still need them for any reasons let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back