hello again from france

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

aurelien wolff

Airman 1st Class
Sep 20, 2018
Hello, I'm aurélien I was a member before but couldn't get my old account (sgeorges4) back, I tried to retrieve my password but it didn't worked, it was on my old mail box who's now full, I can't remove its mail and I use a new one now. I've decided to go back to the forum after seeing a mig 21 build( I'm planning on getting ak interactive release for a what if 22 26 mixing the lutwaffe and DDR marking and the royal class for what if SM and SMF using optional part in libyan and angola color). I've diversifyed my model range to airliners too, the last kit I got yesterday being revell A350 900 prototype, air france A300 B2 from heller and az model yakovlev yak 40 in cubana. I enjoy doing what if, project and prototype, both civilian and military. I'm into history, paleontology, astronomy, and science.
Thanks for letting me in again!

Hello, I'm aurélien I was a member before but couldn't get my old account (sgeorges4) back, I tried to retrieve my password but it didn't worked, it was on my old mail box who's now full, I can't remove its mail and I use a new one now. I've decided to go back to the forum after seeing a mig 21 build( I'm planning on getting ak interactive release for a what if 22 26 mixing the lutwaffe and DDR marking and the royal class for what if SM and SMF using optional part in libyan and angola color). I've diversifyed my model range to airliners too, the last kit I got yesterday being revell A350 900 prototype, air france A300 B2 from heller and az model yakovlev yak 40 in cubana. I enjoy doing what if, project and prototype, both civilian and military. I'm into history, paleontology, astronomy, and science.
Thanks for letting me in again!

Welcome back. I have merged your old account with the new one under the current nick. All your previous posts should be added to the new account.

ok thanks! For the mig 21 PFM, I'm inspired by this one, I'll use the DDR mark on the tail of 22 26 with the luftwaaffe flag (seem they painnted it before repainting the aircraft in yellow sand)
2239.jpg

from ger21
22 26 tail from a walk around showing the flag on the DDR marking
Df89FgwhE3VD6Y_NRfdQgdL1a3eCUtctv6XIi75K_fxJIQPpeg.jpg

source: Museo del Aire: истребитель МиГ-21СПС (он же МиГ-21ПФС/ПФМ)
I might do it in a different coniguration with the GP 9 canon pod, not sure why the german didn't got it on their first PFM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back