Hello all from a Newbie

EAF51_Bear

Airman
31
0
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Location
Milano, Italy
Website
www.eaf51.org
Hi all

I just find this interesting place while I was seraching some news into the net.

Answering to the moderator's request, i will try to introduce mayself.

My name is EAF51_Bear.
I live in milano, and I am obviosly keen on WW2 Warbirds, since I was a kid.:angel7:
Now that I am a little bit older, since last 5-6 years I discovered that flying sim oline can give me the same vibration as the model kits when I was younger. And the kid woke up again.
(My God: 51 years old, and still palying with pixel planes! :oops: )

In real life i am a manager in a marketing research multinational company.

In virtual skies am a member of the EAF (European Air Force, www.europeanaf.org) a group of virtual pilots playing IL2 sim at Hyperlobby. Within the EAF I am the C.O. of the Italian Wing, EAF51, using the name of 51° Stormo ICAF. Italians are about 30 people out of more thn 100 members of the EAF.

If you want to visit our forum you are obviously welcome:
http://www.europeanaf.org/forum/

I am also the webmaster of the Italian website of the EAF:
www.eaf51.org
The site, dedicated mainly to Italian Co-belligerant Air Force (ICAF), but not only, is totally in double language (Italian + English) and I have the feeling some of you can enjoy it.

Well, I hope what above is enough for a brief presentation.
Thanks for allowing me to be a member of your forum!
Good luck, good hunting all!
 
Welcome to the forum.
 
He he he......
 
ehm... it is latin, and it is difficult to translate in English.
Something like "first between equals".
I believe it was used by ancient romans, recognising a man as the most valuable between people with the same rank. It happen when a person become the head of a group, without the title or the rank to be the head, but he is able to build his leadership "on the field". So his authority is recognised, althought is not given.
I hope I was able to give at least an idea...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back