Hello all...this is my first post!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Beni

Airman
May 21, 2005
Granada,Spain
This is just to say Hello, and thanks for the all the fantastic information in this place. It is great to know that there are people who like, like i do, old warbirds.

I will try to post some of my pictures as soon as posible.

Bye

Hey......... Welcome..... Do urself a favor, and us to a lesser extent, and read some/most of the older topics and whatnot... Spend a few hours, if u can, reading some of the older stuff... Might give u some pointers on how things revolve around here....

We have an album for most of the airplane pics that u want to post...

Hello...and urh...welcome to the site. 8)

But don't let that scare you off or anything. We like to think of ourselves as kind of a dysfunctional family around here. We have the occasional spat, we fume for a couple of days, and then we engage in a lot of wild sex. ;)

Beni said:
This is just to say Hello, and thanks for the all the fantastic information in this place. It is great to know that there are people who like, like i do, old warbirds.

I will try to post some of my pictures as soon as posible.

Bye

Hi there Beni and welcome to the site I shall bring the conversation back to normality as Skim as his mates tend to go off in rude tangents where as I only ever stick to the point and never never start talking about things that have nothing to do with thread I remember the time I was taken prisoner by the Japanese during the Battle of Britain due to a strong head wind and ....................................................................

No Welcome? That was bad...

A Belated welcome to the site evan, hope you enjoy your stay. Maybe if you stick around long enough youll get to be an admin :D ;)

when i came on the site there was no one to great me :lol:

although i think i got a "hi the lancaster kicks ass"........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back