Hello, an introduction...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

RedRiverII

Recruit
Oct 11, 2020
I've become more and more interested in WWII since most of the Vets are gone. I was raised by a WWII vet and fondly remember the old days. Our whole neighborhood was alive with these men. I began with a study and continue to seek information on the Dauntless. That search led me here and I hope to find out more information as well as doing a few models. In particular I have just learned the importance of Midway and the Dauntless. I will cut short this intro because I would become further engrossed with the subject and don't wish to bore you right now.

From the user name I would guess an Okie, even so, welcome to the board from a central Texan:p.

In all sincerity a new member always brings fresh ideas, techniques, and questions. You will find this board one of the best for support.

I, by the way, enjoyed the game yesterday (for those not of yank culture, I'm referring to the American football game where Oklahoma (finally) beat out Texas)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back