Hello another newbie

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ah, welcome back new Bruce ! You'll need a bigger coin than that though - Jan has his beer in a bucket. (but only in 'polite' company - the rest of the time he just lies under the tap ....).

Usually not long after, that you've fallen into, and crashed out, a bathtub filled with beer....more often than not, also with a hippocroccofrog sized set of granny knickers on top of your head!

Btw, did you manage to get rid of that crudely drawn (with an inky) mustasch from the last bender, I think that it was Njaco, he started off with a rather dashing Hitler styled one, but he chickened out...

I see you guys are going to be difficult to keep up with!

Kind of reminds of the time I had a young crew chief in training with me and he decided to try to keep up with the flight crew in drinking games.. It did not work out so well for him and the next day was spent with his face in very close proximity of the heretofore unserviced lavatory (after flying from Spengdahlem to Bangor).... good times!

Welcome. The group can be a bit irreverent at times but then again we're mostly adults here I think. It took me awhile to become comfortable with the lads, but wouldn't think of running out on them now.

Some of us fellas discussing world events and if the Mustang or Spitfire was the superior dogfighter.

Attachments

• 4e63ba2b06503_original.jpg
    4e63ba2b06503_original.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 85

Users who are viewing this thread

Back