Hello from Oz

HRBarland

Airman
19
24
Joined
Sep 19, 2024
Hello all.

Heath from Australia here.

I'm hoping to pick your brains on a few things regarding WW2 planes where my own knowledge falls down.

Of particular interest to me at the moment are Mosquitoes, Whitleys and Lancasters.

I'll pop a question in soon and hope you'll be able to help.

Cheers,
Heath
 
Welcome from England. Pretty sure you'll find answers here.
 
1af.gif
 
Welcome aboard. I might be able to help with Mosquitos, and not just because I've been bitten.
 
Thanks for your kind welcomes.

I'm in Newcastle working on the Central Coast.

How about you?
 
Thanks for your kind welcomes.

I'm in Newcastle working on the Central Coast.

How about you?
Brisbane area. Have spent some time in Newcastle int he past with work
 
I moved away for a few years (UK) but ended up moving back.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back