Hello, I'm new. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No problems guys. Forgot to check this thread. Oooppps! Hello, thanks for the warning, DOUGRD. Nice Avvy. Thanks, Wildcat. We better force
Emac44 into an alley and show him what the best plane of WW2 really is! You with me, Wildcat?!! LOL!

No problems guys. Forgot to check this thread. Oooppps! Hello, thanks for the warning, DOUGRD. Nice Avvy. Thanks, Wildcat. We better force
Emac44 into an alley and show him what the best plane of WW2 really is! You with me, Wildcat?!! LOL!

No chance of that mate. Lancaster fan mate. Only Alley I have ever been up mate was for a quick piss after 1 to many Brown frothy sherberts (BEER) in Brisbane on a night out when I was a young buck. But on that occassion never found a Wildcat. May have pissed on an Alley cat by mistake but I was to damned pissed (drunk) to notice

If I am breeding I stuffed up somewhere, look at what popped out, a bloody yank! I'm so ashamed. Hopefully that night with the English woman doesn't result in a Martlet joining the site!

So you should be ashamed mate. Bloody hell what have we always told you. Don't stick one eyed trouser snake into any bloody hole mate. As for English women my ex wife was English. Ok I admit it I ****** up. But at least 2 good things came out of it. My son and me getting divorced:lol: :shock: :p

*Yawns* did you say something? Sorry, I was ignoring you... LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back