Hello

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jun 8, 2006
I just registered myself on the forum and hope to see and learn more about aircraft.

i'm sorry my English is realy bad:oops:

Hallo B 25 'stoetel' !!!
Welcome to the forum. Nobody is perfect.I have the same problem with the English.But the forum could be for learning about both aviation(planes) and language.I hope the forum mates were always able to understand what we want to say.

regards

greetings from South East Asia!, the only active member from there
read through the rest of the forum before really posting alot, cause it will save you, and us, the posting and reply time.
It's a good idea to search the forums before actually posting

Thanks everybody:D

I come from The Netherlands.
My real name is Bram but my nickname is stoetel as you can see:p
why the nickname?? a couple of my school friends gave me the name, why i dont't know:oops:
My favorite aircraft: Spitfire MK IX and B 25...
I also like the ME 109 G-5 because I have painted the cockpit and have worked IN the tail8)

see ya :p

stoetel.

Hi Les !!!
;) I think You should be much more indulgent.I don't know if you paid attention to the older publication where the "Me" abbreviation was commmonly used. ;)
Keep smiling !:)

Yup, dont mess with the bull if u dont want the horns....

Its called a Bf 109 and has been called that since it was first flown in the 30's, and whether or not some moronic Allied meatballs called it the Me 109 or not, its still officially called Bf.....

Any other questions, u can take them up with my lawyer, Mr Goblowadonkey at 1800-555-1111...

Ah, his share of Les' slams
and the older stuff were because they got most of their reports on enemy aircraft... from the Allies

loomaluftwaffe said:
Ah, his share of Les' slams
and the older stuff were because they got most of their reports on enemy aircraft... from the Allies

It is possible Looma,in many older pubs from Poland and other East-block countries you could read the Me abbreviation. I know that the proper one is Bf, but a junior member has made a mistake.My suggestion to Les was to explain this to B 25 'stoetel' in another way.Unfortunately,Lesofprimus didn't understand me and took offence himself.Besides,he threaten me with his lawyer.It is not fair.

Oh yes someone just opened a can of whip *ss. It is bf-109, but les they also say Me bf-109. ( Messeschmitt bf-109 ) I do not really mind but you must be correct when it comes to history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back