Hello

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wurger said:
It is possible Looma,in many older pubs from Poland and other East-block countries you could read the Me abbreviation. I know that the proper one is Bf, but a junior member has made a mistake.My suggestion to Les was to explain this to B 25 'stoetel' in another way.Unfortunately,Lesofprimus didn't understand me and took offence himself.Besides,he threaten me with his lawyer.It is not fair.

Les was kidding about his lawyer my freind! I guess it may be difficult if you're first language isn't English to understand Les' sometimes twisted sense of humor and strait to the point approach.

right.well, i have been a member for a while, not long (theres a fine line, but a difference nonetheless), and i have just found this page here. And im happy theres a place for us 'newbies' to go when we first join.
Pip Pip, tallyho and all that chaps
Ta!

Thank you all guys for yours consolation,especially for Tiger. :D :D

O.K. Les I'll be remember about your twisted sense of humor.

Wurger said:
O.K. Les I'll be remember about your twisted sense of humor.
U better, otherwise I'll have to break my 9 iron off in ur @ss... Now go get ur fu*king shinebox....
looma said:
what side am I on?
looma, there's not a word in existance for what ur "side" is called.... Maybe on some isolated island in Indonesia somewhere they have one, but throughout the entire civilized world, ur a wonderment to science...

Shitting out questions is quite the talent, well for the most of us. Certain people do it just by talking.

lesofprimus said:
looma, there's not a word in existance for what ur "side" is called.... Maybe on some isolated island in Indonesia somewhere they have one, but throughout the entire civilized world, ur a wonderment to science...
Is that a bad thing :rolleyes:

You really like copying others on here, looma. Too bad the Phillipines can't do the same and actually bring itself up to modern day!

copying? stupid questions was actually a habit before i got here
the Philippines was only good during the 70s, and now look at the rest of South-East Asia, and where we are now!? :(

plan_D said:
You really like copying others on here, looma. Too bad the Phillipines can't do the same and actually bring itself up to modern day!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the Philippines was only good during the 70s

Did people have tie-dye flares, big afros and walk around with bongs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back