Hello

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Les was kidding about his lawyer my freind! I guess it may be difficult if you're first language isn't English to understand Les' sometimes twisted sense of humor and strait to the point approach.

right.well, i have been a member for a while, not long (theres a fine line, but a difference nonetheless), and i have just found this page here. And im happy theres a place for us 'newbies' to go when we first join.
Pip Pip, tallyho and all that chaps
Ta!

Thank you all guys for yours consolation,especially for Tiger.

O.K. Les I'll be remember about your twisted sense of humor.

Wurger said:
O.K. Les I'll be remember about your twisted sense of humor.
U better, otherwise I'll have to break my 9 iron off in ur @ss... Now go get ur fu*king shinebox....
looma said:
what side am I on?
looma, there's not a word in existance for what ur "side" is called.... Maybe on some isolated island in Indonesia somewhere they have one, but throughout the entire civilized world, ur a wonderment to science...

Shitting out questions is quite the talent, well for the most of us. Certain people do it just by talking.

lesofprimus said:
looma, there's not a word in existance for what ur "side" is called.... Maybe on some isolated island in Indonesia somewhere they have one, but throughout the entire civilized world, ur a wonderment to science...
Is that a bad thing

You really like copying others on here, looma. Too bad the Phillipines can't do the same and actually bring itself up to modern day!

copying? stupid questions was actually a habit before i got here
the Philippines was only good during the 70s, and now look at the rest of South-East Asia, and where we are now!?

plan_D said:
You really like copying others on here, looma. Too bad the Phillipines can't do the same and actually bring itself up to modern day!

the Philippines was only good during the 70s

Did people have tie-dye flares, big afros and walk around with bongs?

Users who are viewing this thread