Feb 25, 2009 #21 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! My prayers are with you and your family, Rob. 94 is a great age - hope I see it.
Feb 26, 2009 Thread starter #22 Trebor Master Sergeant 2,409 46 Joined Feb 15, 2008 Location KCLS I made a mistake. he was 93. but that's a helluva live thanks, Njaco...
Feb 26, 2009 #23 Matt308 Glock Perfection 18,941 101 Joined Apr 12, 2005 Location Washington State Sorry, Trebor. 94 sounds like a well lived life.
Feb 26, 2009 #24 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk my sympathy's to you and yours Robert
Feb 26, 2009 #25 DerAdlerIstGelandet Private Chemtrail Disperser Staff Mod 50,905 17,296 Joined Nov 8, 2004 Location USA/Germany Sorry to hear this my friend.
Feb 26, 2009 Thread starter #26 Trebor Master Sergeant 2,409 46 Joined Feb 15, 2008 Location KCLS thanks, all. this means so much to me
Feb 27, 2009 #27 Screaming Eagle Senior Master Sergeant 3,588 5 Joined Nov 26, 2006 Location Queensland, Australia Im so sorry Rob. My condolences to you my friend.
Feb 27, 2009 #28 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Condolences Rob....sorry to hear of your loss mate!
Mar 4, 2009 Thread starter #29 Trebor Master Sergeant 2,409 46 Joined Feb 15, 2008 Location KCLS thanks a lot guys I just got an email detailing his service and his obituary. Bangor Daily News I didn't know too much about him. but I made a mistake...he did serve in the US Army in WWII. God rest your soul, Pepere...
thanks a lot guys I just got an email detailing his service and his obituary. Bangor Daily News I didn't know too much about him. but I made a mistake...he did serve in the US Army in WWII. God rest your soul, Pepere...