helluva thing to wake up to.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Trebor

Master Sergeant
Feb 15, 2008
KCLS
I didn;t know where to put this, so mods feel free to move it

my mother woke me up this morning with some terrible news....my grandfather just died.

We all knew God would take him soon. he was 94. but he led a great, full life. they have a place for him up in Maine, next to his late wife, but the ground is frozen. so they have to put him in a tomb until the ground thaws, then they'll have the funeral. I had hoped that I'd see him one last time, not counting my trip up to Maine in '05 before he was taken.......

RIP, Pepere........

I echo the sentiments of all Rob. But 94? One heck of a life he must have had eh? May he rest in peace.

Sorry to hear about it. My condolences. But making it to 94 is pretty impressive.

What was he like? What did he do? Just asking 'cause the best way to remember somebody is to tell others about them. If it bothers you, don't do it.

Don't want to intrude or anything like that. Just interested.

thank you all for your kind words

well, I honestly didn't know much about him. which must be why I'm not taking this as hard as I though I would be. I do know he wasn't in the military. he was a mailman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back