Help - Looking for a Squadron Patch (1 Viewer)

FLYBOYJ

"THE GREAT GAZOO"
28,075
8,777
Joined
Apr 9, 2005
Location
Colorado, USA
Hey folks, I'm searching for a squadron patch for an A2 flight jacket I'm putting together. It's for the 102nd observation squadron. I've attached a photo. Thanks!

-FBJ-
 

Attachments

  • HeaderHelpingHams.jpg
    HeaderHelpingHams.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 322
G'day Joe! Have you seen Silver Dollar's thread 'Some A2 jackets I've done'?...If you can't get an original patch, he might be able to paint it for you.

Evan
 
Always good to have a B plan...:D
 

been there, done that...
 
I'll keep my eyes open mate....
Thanks!
 
Have you tried going to a sports uniform shop? i know they can usually make what ever you want, or if you have a uniform service at work they can make them also. I use aramark at work and they made the patches for my work jacket for 20 bucks. Also try a hat maker they do embroidery
 
Have you tried going to a sports uniform shop? i know they can usually make what ever you want, or if you have a uniform service at work they can make them also. I use aramark at work and they made the patches for my work jacket for 20 bucks. Also try a hat maker they do embroidery
That's plan "B, revision 1"
 
"Plan B, Revision 1"..... sound like you've written a document or two....

Charles
 
Maybe a tatoo artist? :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back