**Help Please**

B-17engineer

Colonel
14,953
92
Joined
Dec 9, 2007
Location
Revis Island.
How can I resize pictures on Microsoft paint. I went to Imange -> attributes and clicked on inches and went to resize and it cut the image in half. How can I make the whole picture smaller ?

Thanks so much,

Harrison
 
GIMP - Downloads


GIMP is the best.8)
 
I went to the file and it just tells me what it changes.... where's the download button. I'll keep looking

Edit: I'm an idiot I see it.
 
A big thank you to Gnomey !
 
You don't have to download anything to resize pictures in microsoft paint. Just click on the button Image and then click the button Stretch/Skew.

You change it by percent (50%, 75% ,etc). Just make sure that if you change one side by 50% you change the other side by 50%. If you change them by two different percents, the picture will become distorted.
 
Alright thanks a lot Adler!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back