Can anybody please help, PC question.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

tankie1rtr

Airman
Oct 11, 2008
York. United kingdom
Hi Guys.
Can anybody please tell me. I write to another forum and have written about my trip to Romania with my coach, a week after the revolution, it is a big post in two parts, and I would like to post it on our forum, is there any way I can copy my post then reproduce it on this forum, to save me typing it all out again. I am running windows vista.
Regards
tankie

Select all text with your mouse, then press the ctrl key and keep pressing it. Then press the C once, after which you can release the ctrl-key (this puts the text in the memory of your PC). Then make anew post in this forum and instead of typing, press the ctrl-key again and while pressing that one, hit the v once. Release the ctrl key again. You have now pasted the text.

Just left click (hold it in) and run the cursor over the text, when you do that, you should get it all covered in blue (I hope). Then you left click and you should get a wee window that says, undo, copy, paste, delete etc....click on copy. Then you return here start a thread and right click again and then click on paste.... That is if it works like Windows XP that is... :lol:

Not to be picky, Lucky, but in the standard mouse-configuration (with left-click bein the primary button for us right-handers), its the RIGHT-click button that brings up the menu. Left-clicking will only move the cursor to that particular spot, removing the highlighting. :occasion5:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back