can we have the birthdays back? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
Sep 19, 2006
Dordrecht
www.redbeatband.nl
I noticed that birthdays are not displayed anymore in the interface. I think it always gave this forum a much more personal touch and more community feeling. Of course we have Facebook but it is not quite the same.

However the option works here but now it can be found in the Members/Notable Members menu ...

birthday.jpg

Happy belated Alder and on the note, mark this date on your calendar, the day the world became a better place.....

OCT. 7 :occasion4:

I am more than willing to accept large expensive gifts and currency in large denominations. Try to outdo other members

...Wojtek's trick through the members option doesn't seem to work here (then again, I missed the search member option as well :lol: )

Not sure what you mean Marcel but it works there. As memo serves it has bee displayed with somebody's BD recently. Just there is no body who has the BD today for instance.

Oh... just reminded myself , my screenshot posted earlier. As you may notice there is the line with the BD person. It seems that it appears if there is the somebody's BD only.

screen4-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I have the same today. Just today there isn't anybody who has the BD. So the system doesn't display the info. If there is a BD person the system will show the template with that info. IMHO it is a good option. No info , no displayed elements that aren't needed at the moment.

screenh6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back