Jan 18, 2018 #21 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,305 38,819 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland I see. But it may require changing of the scrip code IMHO. Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
Jan 18, 2018 #22 horseUSA Administrator Staff Admin Mod 3,245 639 Joined Mar 10, 2003 Location Florida, USA Website ww2aircraft.net I have something in place, just need a birthday to test/verify.
Jan 19, 2018 Thread starter #23 Marcel rotartsinimdA Staff Admin Mod 11,648 6,763 Joined Sep 19, 2006 Location Holland Website www.redbeatband.nl horseUSA said: I have something in place, just need a birthday to test/verify. Click to expand... Works
horseUSA said: I have something in place, just need a birthday to test/verify. Click to expand... Works
Jan 19, 2018 #24 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nicely done guys!
Jan 19, 2018 #25 fubar57 General 37,495 27,260 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Now we need a birthday of someone I know