Hi all

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ja meine Muetter und meine Frau sind Schwäbisch. Ich habe in der naehe von Stuggart fuer ungefaehr 17 jahre und jetzt in Mittlefranken fuer 6 jahre. Ich liebe es hier. Ich werde es vermissen wenn wir nach Alaska auswandern.

Alaska? thats quite the end of the world am i right;)
The brother of my granny is living in benff/calgary, nice place to live. i guess alaska will be beautiful too, only a bit colder somtimes;) But why are u leaving? Buisiness or living your dreams?

Me and my wife living our dreams. Alaska is a beautiful place. She is studying to be a biologist at the University of Wuerzberg and I am an Aircraft Mechanic. The jobs for Aircraft mechanics in Alaska are great and for biology are the same.

Ofcourse we do not wish to live in the middle of no where either. We want to live in a small town of about 7000 people that is outside of Anchorage, build our Timber Home there and raise a family.

Naturally we will fly back to Germany once or twice a year to visit the family and everything.

sounds great...beatyful countryside is guaranteed but i guess you ll need a canada goose jacket and warm socks... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back