Jan 4, 2007 #1 A annie Recruit 2 0 Joined Jan 4, 2007 Hi I'm a artist trying to research nose art for a job that I've been aked to do. Found this site fascinating. Ciao!
Hi I'm a artist trying to research nose art for a job that I've been aked to do. Found this site fascinating. Ciao!
Jan 4, 2007 #2 Bf109_g Senior Airman 634 1 Joined Aug 11, 2006 Location New Zealand Hi annie, and welcome to the site!! James.
Jan 4, 2007 #3 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Hi Annie, and welcome.
Jan 5, 2007 #5 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,456 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland Welcome Annie
Jan 6, 2007 #6 the lancaster kicks ass Major General 19,931 17 Joined Dec 20, 2003 welcome, what aircraft are you looking for?
Jan 6, 2007 #7 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,293 38,804 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland Hallo Annie !!! Nice to read you there.Greetings from Poland.