Hi (just joined) and trying to identify a piece of WWII ground equipment

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

bewildebeest

Recruit
Feb 3, 2014
Northants
Morning all,

New to the forum and just saying hello.

Main reason for signing up now is that I'm trying to learn something about a bit of kit I bought at auction over 20 years ago. Which is the the best part of the forum to post in and ask questions ?

The piece of kit is engine related - specifically for Wright Cyclones and P&W radials when fitted to B17G, B24 and B29 and is for setting up the turbocharger wastegates. The date on it is 1944.

If you can advise on the best bit to post in - and I can work out how to post pics up on here ! - I'll get started and look forward to your responses.

Thanks

Andrew

Welcome from a bit north of you Andrew.
Probably best to post in either the 'Aviation' general section, or maybe 'Technical' section, possibly in the 'Engine' threads.
To post pic, first re-size to no more than 800 x 600 pxls.
Click the 'Go Advanced' button on the relevant forum page, and then click on the 'Attach Image' button.
A new box will open, where you can 'Select Files' from your computer, where each image can be selected individually. Then click 'Upload Images' and, when finished, click 'Done'. Then click 'Post Quick reply' and the post, with images, will appear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back