Hi (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

CrazyElf

Airman
Aug 29, 2006
Hello :D

do you still have that 'guess this plane' thread ?

I'm in to all sorts really , but to name a few i really like , there's Korn , System of a Down , Muse , In Flames , My Chemical Romance , Marilyn Manson , quite alot of other not very well known bands and of course Evanescence because Amy Lee is very pretty :oops:

I doubt you'll remember me , but i used to be on here as Yeoman or something like that , and i think also i had another account as well , but both are either forgotten/ have been de-activated

"I'm in to all sorts really , but to name a few i really like , there's Korn , System of a Down , Muse , In Flames , My Chemical Romance , Marilyn Manson , quite alot of other not very well known bands and of course Evanescence because Amy Lee is very pretty"

Korn are alright, System of a Down are lame, Muse are boring, In Flames rock (awesome live show), My Chemical Romance blow cum bubbles, Marilyn Manson rocks. How dare you have My Chemical Romance and Marilyn Manson in the same collection of music?

And welcome back...

sorry what was that you said ? MCR voted best band in the world by Kerrang ?

oh and my fav MM songs are Lunchbox , Coma White and mOBSCENE 8)

Hey Muse arent boring...their new album is complete crap though, no great guitar work at all...I want more stuff like Plug in Baby and Hysteria, not some synthesizer making annoying screeches...Only 2 songs on the whole album worth listening to...

MCR are far from the best band ever...I like them, but theres a ton of better stuff to listen to...

"MCR voted best band in the world by Kerrang ?"

Oh... that explains it. You like what Kerrang tells you to like. That corporate crap magazine isn't worth the paper it's printed with. Modern Kerrang is just lame, they're all a bunch of fashion rockers - like most "rockers" these days.

I'll tell you the best Marilyn Manson songs, the ones that aren't famous. Angel with Scabbed Wings, Antichrist Superstar, Dogma etc. etc.

You don't trust Kerrang, when it said the greatest rock song was Green Day - American Idiot. It had Panic at the Disco ABOVE Metallica - Enter Sandman. Easiest way to test people :

Who's the greatest male rock singer in history?

In the words of our esteemed meatball destroyer - "If you argue this, you don't know rock,"

oh dear , You really think i like MCR because kerrang said it was the best band ever , infact , that was in this weeks issue , and i've liked them way before that

the only reason i bought it was because there was interview with Amy Lee anyway :wav:

and Muse's new album , i love it ,

and those MM songs arn't famous because people are two disturbed ( i like them as well) , to even get past the album cover :) :shock:

The best Marilyn Mason songs are the ones that he put out with Marilyn Manson and the Spookie Kids. Quite a long time ago.

I have been a fan of Manson since before he got famous.

Best band is Metallica! Have been a fan since 1986 and they blow My Chemical Romance to ****ing pieces!

Best bands are Metallica, Iron Maiden, Iced Earth, Trivium, Megadeth, Tool, Slayer and Godsmack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back