High rev DB 605 Pic

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Igel

Recruit
Oct 8, 2008
In the ghetto
Hello Hello

Looking for a high definition picture of a DB 605 engine, well a DB 601 or DB 603 will work to, its for a t-shirt so it really dosent mather as long as it is a DB 6XX engine. And it really dosent have to be RELLY high def but at least 1000x1000 or more.

Tanks in advance
/Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Guess you'll have to do some cookie-cutting here and edit out the surroudings, but maybe it'll serve if you don't find anything better ...

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

Attachments

• P1150423.jpg
    P1150423.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 925
Hello Henning

Wery nice picture indeed, and whit some work it will work wery well.
I will look some more though before I decide whish to use.
By the way, do you know were the pictur i taken? Look like ther is a lot
of intresting engines ther :tongue1:

Regars
Stefan

Hi Stefan,

>By the way, do you know were the pictur i taken? Look like ther is a lot
of intresting engines ther :tongue1:

Luftfahrtmuseum Hannover-Laatzen - visit highly recommended! :)

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

Wtf! When i googeld i fount nothing that lookt that good, my googel skilld are obviously poor :( . But thanks a lot for the pictures Gnomey :) will porberly work out great.

Regards
/Stefan

Hi again,

>Maybe it's a question of Google's international language preferences ... for me it was the #1 hit :)

Err - scratch that, I see that you were replying to Gnomey, not to me. I figured you wanted to visit the museum as soon as possible! :)

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

Hello agian Henning

Proberly is Google's international language preferences I couldent finde any desent DB 605 picture at all when i checkt the first time.

I might wery well wisit that museun this summer, going to speend a few weeks at a friend´s house how lives in the south of sweden, and its not wery far at all from ther. And the beer is also a lot cheeper in germany :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back