Hispano 20mm Belt Feed Mechanism (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ronl

Airman
Dec 23, 2006
Does anyone have a schematic or instructional drawing showing how the Hispano 20mm belt feed mechanism worked? In particular, I am interested in how the rounds were drawn up into the BFM, how the links were stripped, etc. If anyone could post this or send me an e-mail with this information, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Ron

No Problems Terry

Here is another picture taken from RAAF Publication 350 "Standard Gunnery Notes for Aircrew". Didn't all fit on my scanner, but it's a beauty, so I'll post it here.

Cheers

Peter

Attachments

• Hispano Feed Mechanism.jpg
    Hispano Feed Mechanism.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 1,397
Hi Peter.

Thanks for posting this outstanding information! It certainly provides an excellent description concerning how the belt feed mechanism worked. The colour picture that you also posted is outstanding.

Thanks again. I really appreciate it.

Ron

Hi Peter,

Do you have the balance of this manual (A.P.1641F) describing the operation of the 20mm Hispano cannon? If so, is there any chance you could post this information as well?

Thanks.

Ron

Hi Peter,

No problem. Just thought I'd ask. Thanks again for posting the information on the belt feed mechanism.

Ron

Hi All,
Suddenly remember i had a few scans from some years ago, just uploaded in case they are of interest.
cheers
Jerry

Attachments

• Untitled-6.jpg
    Untitled-6.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 466
  • Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 639
  • Untitled-4.jpg
    Untitled-4.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 477