History according to random people...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The 3rd one was dropped on Fukushima. They kept it a secret untill a boy scout with his geiger counter proofed it. Now the say it was an "accident" yeah right the japanese didnt have nukes. Learn some histiry. Get your facts right moron.
Here is the proof.

Screenshot_20230529_211434_Chrome.jpg

That was after his addiction with adsinthe. He recovered but always needed a handler by the name of Jerry Nelson. Nelson was very strickt and the Count was reduced to a puppet.
Dont you guys get an edication ? Read some books.
Everyone knows about Nelson, he made a fortune building columns surrounded by lions in London, nuffin rong wiv my edukashone.

During the course of a discussion in a group at our "favorite" social media site, I had replied to a person's post where they stated that black people in the U.S. should model themselves after the successful African nations.

My reply was along the lines that most nations in Africa where black people were the majority, were rife with government corruption, warfare and civil rights violations.

Completely ignoring my points, they attacked me for saying "black people" and informed me that the correct term is "African Americans" and that I need to "educate myself" as well as referring to me as "racist".

I was like "wait...what??"

Unreal...

During the course of a discussion in a group at our "favorite" social media site, I had replied to a person's post where they stated that black people in the U.S. should model themselves after the successful African nations.

My reply was along the lines that most nations in Africa where black people were the majority, were rife with government corruption, warfare and civil rights violations.

Completely ignoring my points, they attacked me for saying "black people" and informed me that the correct term is "African Americans" and that I need to "educate myself" as well as referring to me as "racist".

I was like "wait...what??"

Unreal...

So if a white Afrikaaner moves to America is he then African American?

I'm part of a multiracial family which includes blacks. They don't mind it. Whoever was lecturing you was a twatwaffle.

Does that mean the Irish people living in Ireland should be referred to as Irish Americans? 🙄
TBH, I have same problem... IDK how I should address people with citizenship of two different countries. It gets more complicated, when neither of those two, is the country they were born in.

For those with a strong stomach, check Quora on occasion. The width and depth of industrial-strength ignorance is...appalling. A recurring theme: When was the third A-bomb dropped on Japan?

FORTUNATELY there are Quorans who actually know stuff and are willing to share. They include test pilots, carrier captains, and weapons designers.
Proving that P T Barnum was right.

A number of years ago, one of the major New England universities sent to staff a question sheet to determine ethnicity. One instructor was a naturalised white man who emigrated from the old Union of South Africa. When he checked African American he nearly lost his tenure in the dust up that followed.

A number of years ago, one of the major New England universities sent to staff a question sheet to determine ethnicity. One instructor was a naturalised white man who emigrated from the old Union of South Africa. When he checked African American he nearly lost his tenure in the dust up that followed.
I knew a Pakistani who checked "Asian".
He was told he was "white". The guy was darker than mahagony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back