History according to random people...

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I know this subject has come up in the past over various topics, but sometimes you have to just stop and say "what the...?"

This day and age, with social media and interactive news sites, there is always public input on everything from raising kittens to the space program. Often times, the comments are so far out there, it's entertaining, yet frightening.

I just got finished reading a "sponsored" page on facebook (typical clickbait for ad revenue) about "15 top secret Nazi projects" which was total crap...the comments however, were quite entertaining and needed to be shared!

The following is just a small portion of that:
For those with a strong stomach, check Quora on occasion. The width and depth of industrial-strength ignorance is...appalling. A recurring theme: When was the third A-bomb dropped on Japan?

FORTUNATELY there are Quorans who actually know stuff and are willing to share. They include test pilots, carrier captains, and weapons designers.

For those with a strong stomach, check Quora on occasion. The width and depth of industrial-strength ignorance is...appalling. A recurring theme: When was the third A-bomb dropped on Japan?

FORTUNATELY there are Quorans who actually know stuff and are willing to share. They include test pilots, carrier captains, and weapons designers.
Yeah, I've see some real crap posted at that place (and Reddit) that is on a par with Facebook and other social media cesspools.

The third bomb was dropped just before the fourth, OBVIOUSLY. Why do people complicate the simplest of facts?

The third bomb was dropped just before the fourth, OBVIOUSLY. Why do people complicate the simplest of facts?
The 3rd one was dropped on Fukushima. They kept it a secret untill a boy scout with his geiger counter proofed it. Now the say it was an "accident" yeah right the japanese didnt have nukes. Learn some histiry. Get your facts right moron.

The 3rd one was dropped on Fukushima. They kept it a secret untill a boy scout with his geiger counter proofed it. Now the say it was an "accident" yeah right the japanese didnt have nukes. Learn some histiry. Get your facts right moron.
And how exactly does that affect the dropping of the fourth? Kids today just dont understand logic at all.

And how exactly does that affect the dropping of the fourth? Kids today just dont understand logic at all.
The amercians were led at the time by a german Count. This dark politican was responcible for all numbers. Von Count desided that the project was way over budget and fixed the books in the heat of the night at full moon. Von Count was later arrested but sent loose because of his secret knowledge. Later on the started to corrupt kids with his numbers game and was taken of the air for good.

The amercians were led at the time by a german Count. This dark politican was responcible for all numbers. Von Count desided that the project was way over budget and fixed the books in the heat of the night at full moon. Von Count was later arrested but sent loose because of his secret knowledge. Later on the started to corrupt kids with his numbers game and was taken of the air for good.
I think I have heard about him, he was related to prince Philip and had a slightly scaly skin with green eyes?

I think I have heard about him, he was related to prince Philip and had a slightly scaly skin with green eyes?
That was after his addiction with adsinthe. He recovered but always needed a handler by the name of Jerry Nelson. Nelson was very strickt and the Count was reduced to a puppet.
Dont you guys get an edication ? Read some books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back