Hitler's secret son???? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Some of these might be related to Hitler.

Cats That Look Like Hitler!

kitler5249.gif

It's as likely as that French bloke :lol:

Cheers
Steve

Oh that's great, that cat's even got his hairline.
I think there's a little Hitler in every cat, most of them are little self-centered a-holes.

I bet that is one pissy cat. Knocks everything off the countertop. "Look, I have conquered the country of Countertop. Next, the providence of Stove."

:lol:

Steve and Mike, I believe yas are right to an extent, but can you imagine a mother saying 'Now listen Janos my son, if the kids start hassling you in school, don't take it personally. It's just that your father was Vlad the Impaler and they're all orphans because of him...' ? :)

A4K, My experiences with other humans tell me that nothing whatsoever no matter how heinous is beyond humankind. So, actually, sadly, yes I can

Yep, nothing is beyond us humans alright... hence expressions like 'The more people I meet, the more I love my dog'...

If this guy does turn out to be Hitler's son, I'm interested: DID HE HAVE KIDS???

I'm no DNA expert, but isn't their a chance that a son of Hitlers would share DNA markers that are familiar to other close relatives of Adolph? In other words...all Hitler males might share some DNA?

Maybe not a 100% match, but it could narrow the odds on weather he is correct in his assumption...:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back