hoho,1:32 fw190a8 and ju-87 crazy trumpeter

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The 1/24 scale hurricane is a pretty basic model, it dosent have heaps of interior detail , you only put the cockpit and motor together and the fuselage goes straight together, it goes together very nicely, the one i built was the MK.1.

I think if you want something nice you have to get "dirty" yourself.There is no possibility to avoid it.

I'm afraid to touch it! Mistakes at 1:72 I can hide but that size would be magnified! freaking box is huge!

Catch, you've built this one?

Attachments

• AIR12002.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 163
I don't know why you are afraid to touch it.Fortunately the bigger model is the easier correct them.

I only re-started building models again about 9 years ago after a 25 year lay-off. I've noticed I'm not as - creative? - as I was when I was younger. lost a lot of skills. This thing is intimidating. I'm waiting until I get better then try. But like Erich said, I have no idea where to put it once finished. I already have a large Stuka and Muncheburg's Bf 109 I think in 1:24 sitting in my living room. They were already pre-made so no building.

Do they sell putty by the gallon?

But I'm with Wayne.
As far as the putty is concerned it is not offered by the gallon but by kilograms . Fortunately for the model one small tube of Tamya putty and some sandpaper 1000 and 1500 grade will be enough, I think.

i have two 1/24 airfix plane too .spitfire mk 1a and hurricane mk 1.big scale model need you have a big room .but it looks very grand!

Attachments

• SSL23727.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 151
  • SSL23728.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 171
  • SSL23729.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 164
  • SSL23730.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 160
  • SSL23731.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 156

Users who are viewing this thread