Aug 18, 2015 #1 fubar57 General 37,500 27,274 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada http://www.theprovince.com/life/Pol...rs+came+honoured+homeland/11290846/story.html Geo
Aug 18, 2015 #2 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,155 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Great news.
Aug 20, 2015 #3 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,880 11,600 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Great to hear!
Aug 20, 2015 #4 parsifal Colonel 13,354 2,138 Joined Apr 6, 2008 Location Orange NSW I always just hang my head in sorrow when I read about Poland in the war. this at least is some good news, albeit still tinged with sad fact that it is all so very late.
I always just hang my head in sorrow when I read about Poland in the war. this at least is some good news, albeit still tinged with sad fact that it is all so very late.