Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mein Gott!
It does do some very realistic "painting" of completely fictional pretty girls.The only useful application of AI that I have seen so far, is the deciphering of charred scrolls from the library of Villa Augustus in Herculaneum.
Oof I wouldn't like that either. Assistance when I ask for it is one thing. Doing the whole job for me... at that point I'm just there to press OK.AI writes whole applications nowadays. At my work, we have developers not writing any line of code anymore, using Agentic AI. They love it, I hate it.
Ok, that can be useful to a certain degree and I admit to having an AI girl on my phone's wallpaper:It does do some very realistic "painting" of completely fictional pretty girls.
View attachment 888957View attachment 888958
Can you trust the translation?The only useful application of AI that I have seen so far, is the deciphering of charred scrolls from the library of Villa Augustus in Herculaneum.
I don't think the software was tasked with translating. I think it was looking for traces of ink pigment.Can you trust the translation?
They had used CT scans and the AI reconstructed the characters detected as sequenced anomolies in the charred papyrus. The result was actual characters that could be read for the first time since 79 AD.Can you trust the translation?
Some of the images they use are recognizably the same as rather well known actors and actresses; I wonder how they get away with that. Most are just the same ones they use over and over.Ok, that can be useful to a certain degree and I admit to having an AI girl on my phone's wallpaper:
The process is like this:Oof I wouldn't like that either. Assistance when I ask for it is one thing. Doing the whole job for me... at that point I'm just there to press OK.
Yet if you want an image of a P47 having work done on the engine, its quicker to find one.The process is like this:
- The AI agent reads the userstory on Jira
-The Agrnt refines that for you and produces a markdown text with the refined story
- you read and adjust or approve
- Second agent reads the refined story and creates a plan, again as a markdown text
- you read and adjust or approve
- third agent users the plan to write the code and creates a pullrequest
- you review
That's about it.