How do I fix this

52Zebra

Recruit
3
0
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Location
Sacramento Calif.
I just got FSX, it is loaded on my AMD 3500 single processor , 2gig of ram .
I have a G-force FX 5500 with 256 of ram .
I am using a 21 inch CTR monitor refresh at 75 HZ the SR is set at 1600X1200
I am getting this blue stuff can anybody tell me how to fix this problem ?????
52Zebra
 

Attachments

  • fsx.jpg
    fsx.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 292
Have you loaded the latest drivers for your graphics card?
Search the Release Notes to see what they fix, there might be something in there for you game, there's almost always content concerning games fixes in Release Notes.

What manufacturer is your graphics card?
 
Hmmmm..... I think you must reinstall it... Otherwise complain to Microsoft
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back