how to view or download all pictures from a thread? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

somewonone

Recruit
Aug 26, 2020
Hi, is there any way I can download all pictures from a thread. There are 881 pages in this Picture of the day. thread so I dont have time to click through every page. Anybody know another way?

DownloadThemAll will only get the images on the currently loaded page, not the other pages. shame that the design or programming of a forum/thread in general is not functional for viewing photos. A picture gallery would function much better than a thread.

DownloadThemAll will only get the images on the currently loaded page, not the other pages. shame that the design or programming of a forum/thread in general is not functional for viewing photos. A picture gallery would function much better than a thread.
Yeah, that's the nature of the forum. I've been making little spiders in the past to snoop data from the forum for these kind of things. But haven't updated the code since the forum layout change a couple of years ago, so I don't think they still work. I think HorseUSA might be the one to ask as he is capable of getting to the backend, but haven't seen him around for a while now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back